I am a lawyer in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Born in Calgary in 1959, I am a third generation Calgarian. Both my great-grandfather, who emigrated from Ireland in the 1880’s and grandfather had distinguished law careers in this city. My grandfather was appointed Alberta’s first Justice of The Supreme Court of Canada in 1957. I graduated from Western Canada High School in 1977. I completed my undergraduate degree in Political Science at both the University of Alberta and McGill in Montreal. I did post-graduate work in English Literature before earning my law degree from the University of Alberta in 1986. I was called to the Bar of the Province of Alberta in August 1987 and practiced largely in the litigation department of a medium sized firm in Calgary until 1991.
- residential and commercial conveyancing
- sub-division and condominium related development work
- mortgage and lending advice to both borrowers and banks
- providing a broad range of general assistance in various areas of real estate law to developers, realtors, agents, landlords, vendors and purchasers
- presentations to realtors on current real estate related topics
- commercial transactions
- real estate related litigation
- advising small businesses
- estate planning
- the preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney
- estate administration work
- teach portions of the Alberta Bar Admission course in Real Estate
I work together with the assistance of experienced and knowledgeable staff who help make this office an efficient and pleasant place to do business.
Call (403) 243-0040 to discuss how we can be of service. We look forward to working with you.